ExtraHop Cloud Services provides access to ExtraHop cloud-based services through an encrypted connection. The services you are connected to are determined by your appliance license.
After the connection is established, information about the available services appear.
- ExtraHop Machine Learning Service (formerly Addy) enables Detections for your ExtraHop system. In Reveal(x) systems, you can enable security-only or security and performance detections.
- ECA Remote Access and EDA Remote Access enables you to allow designated ExtraHop staff to connect to your ExtraHop appliances for configuration help.
Before you begin
- Log into the ExtraHop Admin UI on the Discover appliance.
- In the Network Settings section, click ExtraHop Cloud Services.
- Click Terms and Conditions to read the content.
- After becoming familiar with the terms and conditions, select the checkbox.
Click Connect to ExtraHop Cloud Services.
After you are connected, the page updates to show status and connection information.
If the connection fails, there might be an issue with your firewall rules. See Troubleshoot your connection to ExtraHop Cloud Services to identify and resolve the issue. If connection problems persist, contact ExtraHop Support.
Next stepsLearn how to navigate and interpret detections in Detections