ExtraHop bundles enable you to add pre-configured customizations to the ExtraHop system. You can download a bundle from the ExtraHop Solution Bundles Gallery, which includes integrations with third-party systems.
Before you beginYou must have a bundle JSON file that you downloaded from the ExtraHop website or from another ExtraHop system.
- Download a bundle from the ExtraHop Solution Bundles Gallery. Make sure your ExtraHop system meets the required minimum firmware specified.
- Download a bundle from the ExtraHop system by navigating to Download Bundle from the right pane. , selecting the bundle, and then clicking
After you have downloaded a bundle, you can upload and install the bundle on your system.
- Log in to the ExtraHop system through https://<extrahop-hostname-or-IP-address>.
- Click the System Settings icon .
- Click Bundles.
- Click Upload Bundle.
In the Upload Bundle pane, click Choose
File, and then select the bundle JSON file you want to
Details about the bundle content appear, including the minimum required firmware version.
In the Install Options section, select the following checkboxes:
- (Command appliances and Reveal(x) 360 only) Select the site where you want to install the bundle.
Select the Apply included assignments
This option assigns the bundle to the metric sources included with the bundle. In most cases, it is best to apply the default assignments.
Select the Overwrite existing content
This option overwrites any objects that have the same name as objects in the bundle. If you have existing system objects with the same name that you want to preserve, you must rename those objects to avoid overwriting them with the objects in the bundle.
- Click Install.