ExtraHop Cloud Services provides access to ExtraHop cloud-based services through an encrypted connection.
After the connection is established, information about licensed services appear on the page.
- ExtraHop Machine Learning Service enables detections for your ExtraHop system. In Reveal(x) systems, you can enable security-only or security and performance detections. (Command and Discover appliances only.)
- ExtraHop Update Service enables automatic updates of resources, such as ransomware packages. (Command and Discover appliances only.)
- ExtraHop Remote Access enables you to allow selected ExtraHop teams to connect to your ExtraHop system.
Before you begin
- Log in to the Administration page on the ExtraHop system through https://<extrahop-hostname-or-IP-address>/admin.
- In the Network Settings section, click ExtraHop Cloud Services.
- Click Terms and Conditions to read the content.
- Read the terms and conditions, and then select the checkbox.
Click Connect to ExtraHop Cloud Services.
After you are connected, the page updates to show status and connection information for each service.
If the connection fails, there might be an issue with your firewall rules. See Troubleshoot your connection to ExtraHop Cloud Services to identify and resolve the issue. If connection problems persist, contact ExtraHop Support.