You can save system configurations to a bundle file and then upload that file to other ExtraHop systems.
- Log in to the ExtraHop system through https://<extrahop-hostname-or-IP-address>.
- Click the System Settings icon and then click Bundles.
- On the Bundles page, click Create.
Complete the following information:
- Assign a name to the bundle.
- Specify the creator of the bundle. This name is applied to the author field of all objects in the bundle. If you do not specify an author, each bundle object retains its author setting.
- Minimum ExtraHop Version
- Specify the earliest version of ExtraHop firmware that the bundle
can run on. We recommend that you specify the current version of
ExtraHop firmware. Specifying the current version prevents your
bundle from being accidentally installed on a system that does not
support the bundle.
Note: If you try to install a bundle that requires a newer firmware version, a warning message displays. However, this warning does not prevent you from uploading and applying the bundle.
- Description (Optional)
- Type a description about the bundle.
- Add to Bundle
- From the drop-down menu, select the system configurations that you
want to add to the bundle, such as triggers, dashboards, and alerts.
You can select multiple items to add to the bundle.
Note: You can quickly select multiple bundle configurations with the following hotkeys:
- OPTION + Click (Mac), ALT + Click (Windows)
- Select all items but the one clicked.
- SHIFT + Click
- Deselect all items but the one clicked.
You can download the bundle JSON file you created by selecting the bundle from the list and then clicking Download Bundle from the right pane.