From a console, you can centrally manage shared system settings from each connected sensor for analysis priorities, records, trusted domains, and tuning parameters. You must specify the managing system from each sensor. Network Localities are centrally managed from ExtraHop Reveal(x) 360.
|Important:||Management for Analysis Priorities, Collective Threat Analysis, Records, Trusted Domains, and Tuning Parameters are linked— if you transfer management for one setting, management is transferred for all of them.|
Log in to the ExtraHop system.
Repeat these steps on each sensor in your environment.
- Click the System Settings icon and then select Analysis Priorities, Tuning Parameters, or Record Collection.
- Click Transfer Management.
- Select the console.
- Click Transfer.
- Log in to the Administration settings on the sensor.
- In the Records section, click Recordstore.
- Select the console from the drop-down list.
Click Transfer Ownership.
Note: The console does not display a list of connected sensors that share these settings.