You can allow remote access to your ExtraHop system for select ExtraHop Account Team members, ExtraHop Support, and ExtraHop Atlas Analysts.
For more information about remote access, see the Remote Access FAQ.
Before you beginThe ExtraHop system must be connected to ExtraHop Cloud Services before you can enable remote access.
- Log in to the ExtraHop system through https://<extrahop-hostname-or-IP-address>.
Navigate to Remote Access settings.
- For Reveal(x) 360 systems, click System Settings , click All Administration, and then click User Access.
- For a console and sensors, click System Settings , click All Administration, and then click ExtraHop Cloud Services.
- For ExtraHop recordstores and packetstores, click ExtraHop Cloud Services.
- In the ExtraHop Remote Access section, select the ExtraHop Account Team checkbox.
- Click Add User.
- In the ExtraHop Email Address field, type the email address of the ExtraHop account team member that you want to have access to your ExtraHop system.
- Select the privilege level that you want the user to have. Consult with your account team member for guidance on what privileges they require. Users on recordstores and packetstores are always granted setup privileges. For detailed privilege information, see User privileges.
- Click Save.
- (Optional): Select the checkbox to enable ExtraHop Support.
- (Optional): Select the checkbox to enable ExtraHop Atlas Analysts.
- Click Save Changes.
- Repeat this procedure on every console, sensor, recordstore, and packetstore that you want to grant access to.