If you want to duplicate a useful dashboard, you can copy a dashboard and then replace or modify sources to display different application, device, or network data. You can only copy one dashboard at a time.
|If you only want to copy a dashboard so you can change the source across the entire dashboard, you might want to consider creating a dashboard with dynamic sources instead of making multiple copies of a single dashboard.
- Log in to the ExtraHop system through https://<extrahop-hostname-or-IP-address>.
- At the top of the page, click Dashboards.
- From the dashboard dock, select a dashboard that you want to copy.
- Click the command menu in the upper right corner of the dashboard page.
Click Copy and complete one of the following
A copied dashboard with a modified version of the original title is created.
- Click Keep Sources to maintain the original data
configurations in the new dashboard.
Note: When you copy a dashboard with dynamic sources, the original data configurations are automatically maintained.
- Click Modify Sources, which helps you to
immediately update every region, chart, and widget within the copied
dashboard with another source, and then complete the following steps:
- In the right pane of the Modify Sources window, click a source name. A search field opens.
- Type the name of a new source and then select the source from the drop-down list. Repeat this step if the dashboard contains more than one source that you want to replace.
- Click Create Dashboard.
- Click Keep Sources to maintain the original data configurations in the new dashboard.
To rename the copied dashboard, complete the following steps:
- Click the command menu in the upper right corner and the page.
- Select Dashboard Properties.
- In the Title field, type a new name.
- Click Save.
Tip: To quickly copy a dashboard, type the keyboard shortcut CD and then update Dashboard Properties or modify sources.