You can copy a chart from a dashboard or protocol page and then save the copied chart to a dashboard. Copied widgets are always placed into a new region on the dashboard, which you can later modify.
|If you want to copy a dashboard chart or text box without creating a new region, click the command menu in the upper right corner of the dashboard page and click Edit Layout. Find the chart you want to copy and then click Duplicate.
- Log in to the ExtraHop system through https://<extrahop-hostname-or-IP-address>.
- At the top of the page, click Dashboards.
- Select a dashboard that contains the chart or widget that you want to copy.
Click the title.
Note: You cannot click the title of a text box widget. To copy a text widget, you must first edit the dashboard layout. Click the command menu in the upper right corner of the text box widget, and then complete step 4.
Hover over Copy to… to expand a drop-down list and then
make one of the following selections:
- Select the name of an existing dashboard from the list. The dashboard list is ordered from the most recently created dashboards (at the bottom) to the oldest dashboards (at the top).
- Select Create Dashboard. In the Dashboard Properties window, type a name for the new dashboard and then click Create.