Comparing metric data between two time intervals helps you see the difference, or the delta, in metric data side-by-side in the same chart. If you create a comparison and navigate to another area of the ExtraHop system, the comparison is disabled temporarily. When you return to your original page, the comparison you saved is enabled again.
- Find a chart with the metrics that you want to compare.
- In the upper left hand corner of the navigation bar, click the time interval.
- In the Time Interval tab, click Compare.
- In the Previous Interval (Comparison) section, select the time interval to compare with the current time interval.
- Click Save. New metric data from the comparison time interval is placed on the original chart.
To remove the comparison, complete the following steps:
- Click the time interval.
- Click Remove Comparison.
- Click Save.
Note: Dynamic baselines will not appear on a chart when you are comparing time intervals.