Configure license expiration notifications
By configuring an email group to receive system health notifications, you can receive an email when your ExtraHop sensor or console license is about to expire along with other general system health information. Email is sent seven days before license expiration and periodically after the initial notification.
Before you beginYou must have unlimited privileges to access the ExtraHop Administration settings before you can configure system health notifications.
- Log in to the Administration settings on the ExtraHop system through https://<extrahop-hostname-or-IP-address>/admin.
- In the Network Settings section, click Notifications.
- Click Email Notification Groups.
Complete one of the following steps to select the group to receive
- From the table, click the name of an existing email group.
- Click Add Group and type a name for the group.
- Click the System Health Notifications checkbox.
In the Email Addresses text box, add or remove recipient
email addresses for the group.
You can type one email address per line or in a list separated by a comma, semicolon, or space. Email addresses are checked only for [name]@[company].[domain] format validation.
- Click Save.
Next stepsContact your ExtraHop representative to renew your license, then follow the instructions to apply your updated license.
Thank you for your feedback. Can we contact you to ask follow up questions?