By default, each sensor (Discover appliance) manages its own analysis priorities, which determine which devices receive Advanced Analysis or Standard Analysis. If your sensor is connected to a Command appliance or Reveal(x) 360, you can transfer priority management to one of those systems for a centralized view of these settings.
Here are some important considerations about transferring management:
- You must have full write privileges to edit analysis priorities.
- After management is transferred to a Command appliance or Reveal(x) 360 system, any further changes you make on individual sensors are inactive. See which other settings are also transferred.
- Analysis Priorities settings are not available for flow sensors; management cannot be transferred.
The following steps show you how to transfer priority management:
Log in to the ExtraHop system.
Repeat these steps on each sensor (Discover appliance) in your environment.
- Click the System Settings icon and then click Analysis Priorities.
- At the top of the page, click the Appliance drop-down list and select the ExtraHop system that you want to transfer management to.
- Click Transfer.
|Tip:||To avoid analysis disruptions, you can save a draft of the analysis
priorities settings for each ExtraHop system before transferring management to a
Command appliance or Reveal(x) 360.|