Load and manage a saved activity map
You can view, update, or delete saved activity maps. First, you must first create a new map to access a list of saved and shared maps.
- Log in to the ExtraHop system through https://<extrahop-hostname-or-IP-address>.
- Create an activity map, and then click the Open icon in the upper right corner of the page.
Choose one of the following activity map options:
- To load a map, click the map name. If you want to modify and then
re-save the map, make your changes and then click the
Tip: You can also modify the properties for a saved map by clicking the command menu and then clicking Map Properties.
- To delete a map, click Delete next to the map name.
Note: Users must have privileges to view or interact with activity maps. See User privileges in the ExtraHop Administrators Guide.
- To load a map, click the map name. If you want to modify and then re-save the map, make your changes and then click the Save icon.
Thank you for your feedback. Can we contact you to ask follow up questions?