View Table of Contents Hide Table of Contents
Thank you! We will contact you soon to ask how we can improve our documentation. We appreciate your feedback.
Was this topic helpful?
How can we improve?
*This field is required. Please let us know how we can provide you with better help.
- Reveal(x) 360 or Command appliance
Manage shared system settings
If you have a Command appliance or Reveal(x) 360, you can centrally manage shared system settings from each connected sensor (Discover appliance) for analysis priorities, records, trusted domains, and tuning parameters. You must specify the managing system from each sensor. Network Localities are centrally managed from Reveal(x) 360.
|Important:||Management for Analysis Priorities, Records, Trusted Domains, and Tuning Parameters are linked— if you transfer management for one setting, management is transferred for all of them.|
Log in to the ExtraHop system.
Repeat these steps on each sensor (Discover appliance) in your environment.
- Click the System Settings icon and then select Analysis Priorities, Tuning Parameters, or Records.
- Click Transfer Management.
- Select the Command appliance or Reveal(x) 360.
- Click Transfer.
On Command appliances and Reveal(x) 360 only, you can configure central management for third-party or cloud-based recordstore settings. You must specify the managing appliance from each sensor.
- Log in to the Administration settings on the sensor (Discover appliance).
- In the Records section, click Recordstore.
- Select the Command appliance from the list of appliances.
Click Transfer Ownership.
Note: The Command appliance and Reveal(x) 360 do not display a list of connected appliances that share these settings.
Thank you for your feedback. Can we contact you to ask follow up questions?