Thank you! We will contact you soon to ask how we can improve our documentation. We appreciate your feedback.
- Reveal(x) 360 or Command appliance
If you have a Command appliance or Reveal(x) 360, you can centrally manage shared system settings from each connected sensor (Discover appliance) for records, analysis priorities, and custom parameters. You must specify the managing system from each sensor.
|Important:||Management for Analysis Priorities, Custom Parameters, and Records are linked— if you transfer management for one setting, management is transferred for all of them.|
Log into the ExtraHop system.
Repeat these steps on each sensor (Discover appliance) in your environment.
- Click the System Settings icon and then select Analysis Priorities, Custom Parameters, or Records.
- Click Transfer Management.
- Select the Command appliance or Reveal(x) 360.
- Click Transfer.
- Log in to the Administration settings on the sensor (Discover appliance).
- In the Records section, click Recordstore.
- Select the Command appliance from the list of appliances.
Click Transfer Ownership.
Note: The Command appliance and Reveal(x) 360 do not display a list of connected appliances that share these settings.