Present a dashboard
You can set your dashboard to display in fullscreen mode for presentations or for your network operation center screens.
The fullscreen mode provides the following viewing options:
- You can view and interact with the entire dashboard while in Presentation Mode.
- You can view a continuous cycle of each chart in the dashboard in a Widget Slideshow.
- You can view a single region in fullscreen display.
To present an entire dashboard in fullscreen display, complete the following steps:
- Log in to the ExtraHop system through https://<extrahop-hostname-or-IP-address>.
- At the top of the page, click Dashboards.
- Select the dashboard you want to present.
In the upper right corner of the page, click the command menu and select one of the
- Presentation Mode
- The dashboard dock and top navigation menus collapse. You can interact with the time interval and dashboard components while in presentation mode.
- Widget Slideshow
- A continuous cycle of charts and widgets in fullscreen display begins. Select how long you want each widget to display (for example, 20 seconds, 15 seconds, etc.). Click the x icon in the upper right corner of the screen to return to the dashboard.
Tip: To open a dashboard in Presentation Mode, add /presentation to the end of the URL and then bookmark it. For example:
Thank you for your feedback. Can we contact you to ask follow up questions?