Here are some answers to frequently asked questions about reports.
- How do I create a scheduled report?
- Can I export my report as a CSV or Excel file instead of a PDF file?
- How do I change the message or subject line in my report emails?
- I received an email that said the report was unable to be generated. How do I resolve the issue?
- How do I change the email delivery frequency of my scheduled report?
You can schedule the email delivery of a dashboard to one or more recipients from an ExtraHop Command appliance. For more information, see Create a scheduled report.
You can also schedule the email delivery of a Flex Report, which contains protocol page and custom page data for a specific device, application, or network. However, Flex Reports are deprecated. While you can still create legacy Flex Reports, these types of reports will be removed in a future release. For more information, see Working with Flex Reports. For frequently asked questions about legacy reports, see ExtraHop 6.2 Report FAQ.