This integration enables you to view metrics from Reveal(x) 360 in IBM Security QRadar to gain behavioral insights about your environment.
- Log in to Reveal(x) 360.
- Click the System Settings icon and then click Integrations.
- Click the IBM Security QRadar tile.
Click Create Credential.
The page displays the generated ID and secret.
- Copy and store the ID and secret, which you will need to configure the ExtraHop App for QRadar.
- Click Done.
The credential is also added to the ExtraHop REST API Credentials page where you can view the credential status, copy the ID, or delete the credential.
- Download the ExtraHop App for QRadar from the IBM App Exchange site.
- In the right panel of the download site, click View next to Documentation to download a PDF of the app user guide.
- Install and configure the add-on according to the instructions in the user guide.
In the following configuration fields, enter the credentials
you created and copied for the QRadar integration:
- Authentication ID
- Secret Key
Next stepsExport Reveal(x) 360 metrics and view them in QRadar according to the instructions in the ExtraHop App for QRadar user guide.