This integration enables you to export security detections from Reveal(x) 360 to LogScale to view detection data in a centralized system, enhancing context around detections and decreasing the time to confirm threats.
- Your user account must have privileges on Reveal(x) 360 for System and Access Administration or Cloud Setup.
- Your Reveal(x) 360 system must be connected to an ExtraHop sensor with firmware version 9.3 or later.
- Your Reveal(x) 360 system must be connected to ExtraHop Cloud Services.
- You must have CrowdStrike Falcon LogScale version 1.92.0 or later.
- You must configure the LogScale HTTP Event Collector API for data ingest.
- Log in to the Reveal(x) 360 system.
- Click the System Settings icon and then click Integrations.
- Click the CrowdStrike Falcon LogScale tile.
- From the LogScale Host drop-down list, select the hostname of your LogScale endpoint.
- In the HEC Token field, type the ingest token you configured for the LogScale HTTP Event Collector.
- Click Send Test Event, and then check that the event was received by your LogScale endpoint. It might take several minutes for the test event to arrive.
Configure the following integration
- Click Export Reveal(x) 360 security detections.
- Click Add Criteria to configure the filter that determines which security detections are exported to your LogScale endpoint.
- (Optional): Click Change Credentials to update the LogScale hostname or the HEC token.
- (Optional): Click Disable Integration to keep the current credentials and options, but disable the LogScale integration.
- Click Save.