This integration enables you to export network threat detections, metrics, and packet data from Reveal(x) Enterprise into Splunk SOAR.
- Your user account must have full write privileges or higher on Reveal(x) Enterprise.
- Your Reveal(x) Enterprise system must be connected to an ExtraHop sensor with firmware version 9.0 or later.
- Your Reveal(x) Enterprise system must be connected to ExtraHop Cloud Services.
- Your Reveal(x) Enterprise system must be configured to allow REST API key generation.
You must generate an ExtraHop API key before you can configure the ExtraHop App for Splunk SOAR. The API key enables you to gain access to the integration and perform operations from Splunk SOAR.
- Log in to the ExtraHop system through https://<extrahop-hostname-or-IP-address>.
- Click the User icon at the top right corner of the page, and then click API Access.
- In the Generate an API Key section, type a description for the new key, and then click Generate.
- Scroll down to the API Keys section and copy the API key that matches your description.
- Download and install the ExtraHop App for Splunk SOAR from the Splunkbase site according to the Splunk Add-Ons and Apps documentation.
- From the installed app, click Configure New Asset.
- From the Type of Asset drop-down list, select Reveal(x) Enterprise.
- Type the IP address or hostname of the Reveal(x) Enterprise system that this asset will connect to.
- Enter the key that you generated from your Reveal(x) Enterprise system in the REST API key field.
- Click the Documentation link on the asset configuration page and complete the configuration of ExtraHop App for Splunk SOAR according to the documentation.