This integration enables you to configure ExtraHop sensors to ingest packets from your Netskope solution to detect threats, discover and monitor devices, and gain insight into traffic.
|Important:||The Reveal(x) integration with Netskope Intelligent Security Service Edge (SSE) is currently only available to Netskope Cloud TAP Early Access Program participants. If you would like to learn more about this integration and be notified as soon as it is publicly available, reach out to your ExtraHop account team.|
You can enable Netskope packet ingest on one or more sensors on the ExtraHop system.
Before you begin
- Your user account must have full write privileges or higher on Reveal(x) Enterprise.
- Your Reveal(x) system must be connected to an ExtraHop sensor with firmware version 9.4 or later.
- Your ExtraHop sensor must be dedicated to ingesting Netskope packets only.
- You must configure at least one interface on your ExtraHop sensor; all interfaces must specify a mode that includes GENEVE encapsulation.
- You must configure TAP mode in your Netskope environment.
- Log in to the Administration settings on the sensor through https://<extrahop-hostname-or-IP-address>/admin.
- From the Network Settings section, click Connectivity.
- From the Netskope Settings section, select Enable Netskope packet ingest.
- Click Save.
- Log into Administration settings on the connected Reveal(x) Enterprise console to check the status of sensors integrated with Netskope.
- From the Assets page, you can search for this sensor to view traffic and detections observed from the Netskope data.