Transfer management of analysis priorities
By default, each packet sensor manages its own analysis priorities, which determine which devices receive Advanced Analysis or Standard Analysis. If your sensor is connected to a console, you can transfer priority management to that console for a centralized view of these settings.
Here are some important considerations about transferring management:
- You must have full write privileges to edit analysis priorities.
- After management is transferred to a console, any further changes you make on individual sensors are inactive. See which other settings are also transferred.
- Analysis Priorities settings are not available for flow sensors; management cannot be transferred.
The following steps show you how to transfer priority management to a console:
Log in to the ExtraHop system.
Repeat these steps on each sensor in your environment.
- Click the System Settings icon and then click Analysis Priorities.
- At the top of the page, click the Console drop-down list and select the console that you want to transfer management to.
- Click Transfer.
|Tip:||To avoid analysis disruptions, you can save a draft of the analysis priorities settings for each sensor before transferring management to a console.|
Thank you for your feedback. Can we contact you to ask follow up questions?