The following procedures are for the administrators of Reveal(x) 360 systems that are configured with a custom identity provider. You must update your identity provider settings as part of a one-time update to a new authentication service that enables simpler user management.
Complete the following steps in the system and then click Update Now. There will be a brief outage while your Reveal(x) 360 system is migrated to the new environment. The update can take several minutes to complete. Users will not be able to log in to the system during this time.
Users assigned the OktaAdmin or Cloud Setup user privilege are automatically assigned the System and Access Administration privilege. Only users with the System and Access Administration privilege can edit user access settings.
- From the Reveal(x) 360 Overview page, click System Settings and then click All Administration.
- Click User Access.
- In the System and Access Administration field, enter an attribute value for this privilege level. The value should be the same as the value you configure on your identity provider.
- In the System Administration field, enter an attribute value for this privilege level. The value should be the same as the value you configure on your identity provider.
|Important:||The notification email includes an Entity ID value that you must update in your custom identity provider SAML settings. Users cannot log in to the ExtraHop system through the identity provider until the Entity ID is updated.|
If any existing users are configured for multi-factor authentication, their migrated user account will still be configured for MFA; however, they must reconfigure their authentication app when they log in.
For users that do not have MFA enabled or for users added after migration, we recommend that you enable MFA on their account for increased security.
- From the Reveal(x) 360 Overview page, click System Settings and then click Administration.
- Click User Access.
- In the Users section, click View Users.
- Click on the name of the user you want to modify MFA settings for.
- In the Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) section, select the Require multi-factor authentication checkbox.
- Click Save.