Share a dashboard with a restricted user
ExtraHop dashboards are a powerful way to visualize your network activity, but you might need to share information with someone who does not (and should not) have access to all of your data. By creating a user account with restricted read-only privileges, you can provide limited access to only the metrics you want to share.
Before you begin
- You must have access to the Administration settings on the ExtraHop system.
- You must have edit access to the dashboard you want to share. (System dashboards cannot be shared with restricted read-only users.).
Create a restricted read-only user account
- Log in to the Administration settings on the ExtraHop system through https://<extrahop-hostname-or-IP-address>/admin.
- In the Access Settings section, click Users.
- Click Add User.
- In the Personal Information section, complete the information about your new user.
- In the User Privileges section, click Restricted read-only privileges.
- Click Save.
Thank you for your feedback. Can we contact you to ask follow up questions?