The Security Overview displays several charts that highlight data from different perspectives about detections. These charts can help you evaluate the scope of security risks, launch investigations into unusual activity, and mitigate security threats. Detections are analyzed every 30 seconds or every hour, depending on the metric.
- Site Selector
- Click the site selector at the top of the page to view data for one or more sites in your environment. View combined traffic across your networks or focus on a single site to help you quickly find device data. The site selector is available from Command appliances and Reveal(x) 360 only.
- Executive Report
- Click Generate Executive Report to create a PDF file. The Executive Report provides a summary of the top detections and risks to your network from the last week. The Executive Report only includes information for the selected sites.
- Total Security Detections
- This count chart shows you the number of detections that occurred during the selected time interval. By changing the time interval, you can see how many detections occurred for a given time period. Click the number to open the Detections page. Learn more about detections.
- Detections by Security Category
- This chart provides a quick way to see the types of attacks your network might be at risk for. Click any number to open a filtered view of detections that match the selected security category, and continue your investigation.
- Assets with Detections
- This count chart shows you the number of detections that occurred on devices that receive Advanced Analysis—the highest level of analysis.
- Detections by Device Role
- This chart shows you a breakdown of detections by device role with the highest associated risk score, so you can quickly identify any business-critical systems that might be at risk. Click the number next to the device role to open a filtered list of related devices. Click the number of detections to open a filtered view of detections for the devices assigned to the role.
- Highest Risk Score
- This count chart shows you the number of the highest risk score amongst all of your detections. Click the number to open a filtered view of all detections sorted by risk score.
- Detections by Risk Score
- This chart shows you a gradient view of how many detections are in each risk level.
- Top Detections by Title
- This chart shows you a list of detection titles, sorted by highest-count. Click the number to open a filtered view of the selected detection. Each detection title summarizes what caused the detection; click the title name to open all detections in that title and begin your investigation.
Learn more about network security with the Security dashboard.