Safety information for the ExtraHop Discover 1200 appliance
This document provides safety compliance information for the ExtraHop Discover 1200 appliance.
Safe use and installation instructions
- Do not open or modify the device. The device has been tested and complies with FCC and CE regulations. Modification of the device will void these certifications.
- Install the device securely. Be careful handling the device to prevent injury and do not drop.
- Operational temperature must be between 0-40° C with a relative, non-condensing humidity of 0-90%. The device can be stored at temperatures between 0-60° C.
- Keep the device away from liquids and flammable materials.
- Do not clean the device with liquids. The chassis can be cleaned with a cloth.
- Allow at least 2 inches of space around all sides of the device for proper cooling.
- This device is intended for indoor operation only.
- Install this device only with the supplied AC power adapter. Ensure proper voltage and current ratings of the power supply.
- Install the device only with shielded network cables.
- Install molded ferrite filtered DisplayPort cables only, such as Monoprice P/N 12001 or equivalent.
- Service and repair of the device must be done by qualified service personnel.
Warning: There is danger of explosion if the CMOS battery is replaced incorrectly.
Thank you for your feedback. Can we contact you to ask follow up questions?