Thank you! We will contact you soon to ask how we can improve our documentation. We appreciate your feedback.
If you have a Command appliance, you can centrally manage certain settings for each connected Discover appliance. These settings can only be configured from the Discover appliance
|Important:||Management for these System Settings are linked— if you transfer management for one setting, management is transferred for all of them. You must specify the managing appliance from each Discover appliance.|
- Log into the Web UI on the Discover appliance.
- Click the System Settings icon and then select Analysis Priorities, Custom Parameters, or Records.
- Click Transfer Management.
- Select the Command appliance.
- Click Transfer.
- Log into the Admin UI on the Discover appliance.
- In the Records section, click Recordstore.
- Select the Command appliance from the list of appliances.
Click Transfer Ownership.
Note: The Command appliance does not display a list of connected appliances that share these settings.