If you have a Command appliance, you can centrally manage certain settings for each connected Discover appliance. These settings can only be configured from the Discover appliance
From the Web UI, you can configure central management for the following System Settings: Analysis Priorities, Custom Parameters, and Records.
|Important:||Management for these System Settings are linked— if you transfer management for one setting, management is transferred for all of them. You must specify the managing appliance from each Discover appliance.|
- Log into the Web UI on the Discover appliance.
- Click the System Settings icon and then select Analysis Priorities, Custom Parameters, or Records.
- Click Transfer Management.
- Select the Command appliance.
- Click Transfer.
From the Admin UI, you can configure central management for third-party or cloud-based recordstore settings. You must specify the managing appliance from each Discover appliance.
- Log into the Admin UI on the Discover appliance.
- In the Records section, click Recordstore.
- Select the Command appliance from the list of appliances.
Click Transfer Ownership.
Note: The Command appliance does not display a list of connected appliances that share these settings.