You can remove a device from the watchlist if it no longer requires Advanced Analysis.
- Log in to the ExtraHop system through https://<extrahop-hostname-or-IP-address>.
- Click the System Settings icon and then click Analysis Priorities.
- If you are managing analysis priorities from a Command appliance, find the Discover appliance with the critical assets that you want to remove from the watchlist in the Manage Priorities from this Command Appliance section. Click Edit Properties in the row that contains the Discover appliance.
- At the top of page in the Advanced Analysis Watchlist section, click View the Watchlist. The Watchlist page appears displaying all the devices on the watchlist.
To remove devices from the watchlist, complete the following steps:
- Select the checkbox next to the device name.
- Click Remove Devices.
- Click Save.
|Note:||It is possible to add devices to a blocklist, based on their unique MAC addresses, by modifying the running configuration file on the Discover appliance. Contact your ExtraHop administrator to add devices to a blocklist.|