ExtraHop Dashboards are a powerful way to visualize your network activity, but you might need to share information with someone who does not (and should not) have access to all of your data. By creating a user account with restricted read-only privileges, you can provide limited access to only the metrics you want to share.
Before you begin
- You must have access to the Admin UI of the Discover or Command appliance.
- You must have edit access to the dashboard you want to share. (System dashboards cannot be shared with restricted read-only users.).
- Log in to the Admin UI on the Discover or Command appliance that has the dashboards you want to share.
- In the Access Settings section, click Users.
- Click Add User.
- In the Personal Information section, complete the information about your new user.
- In the User Privileges section, click Restricted read-only privileges.
- Click Save.