ExtraHop Cloud Services provides access to ExtraHop cloud-based services through an encrypted connection. The services you are connected to are determined by your system license.
After the connection is established, information about the available services appear on the Admin UI page.
- ExtraHop Machine Learning Service enables detections for your ExtraHop system. In Reveal(x) systems, you can enable security-only or security and performance detections.
- ExtraHop Update Service enables automatic updates of resources to the ExtraHop system, such as ransomware packages.
- ExtraHop Remote Access enables you to allow ExtraHop account team members, ExtraHop Atlas analysts, and ExtraHop Support to connect to your ExtraHop system for configuration help. If you have signed up for the Atlas Remote Analysis service, ExtraHop analysts can perform an unbiased analysis of your network data and report on areas in your IT infrastructure where improvements can be made. See the Remote Access FAQ for more information about remote access users.
Before you begin
- Log in to the Administration page on the ExtraHop system through https://<extrahop-hostname-or-IP-address>/admin.
- In the Network Settings section, click ExtraHop Cloud Services.
- Click Terms and Conditions to read the content.
- Read the terms and conditions, and then select the checkbox.
Click Connect to ExtraHop Cloud Services.
After you are connected, the page updates to show status and connection information for each service.
If the connection fails, there might be an issue with your firewall rules. See Troubleshoot your connection to ExtraHop Cloud Services to identify and resolve the issue. If connection problems persist, contact ExtraHop Support.