Thank you! We will contact you soon to ask how we can improve our documentation. We appreciate your feedback.
By default, all dashboard collections are private, which means that no other users can view or edit your collection. However, you can share your collection with other users and groups.
Here are some important considerations about sharing dashboard collections:
- You can only share a collection if you own or have permission to edit all of the dashboards in the collection.
- Users can only view the dashboards in a shared collection; they cannot edit any collection properties.
- Log into the Web UI on the Discover or Command appliance and click Dashboards at the top of the page.
- Click Collections at the top of the dashboard dock.
- Click the collection you want to share and then click Edit.
- Type the name of a user or group in the Sharing drop-down list and then select from the search results.
The user or group is displayed in a list of shared users.
Tip: Remove a user or group by clicking the remove (X) icon next to the name.
The collection appears in the dashboard dock for each shared user.