ExtraHop bundles enable you to add pre-configured customizations to Command and Discover appliances. You can download a bundle from the ExtraHop Solution Bundles Gallery, which includes integrations with third-party systems. Or you can create a bundle from a Command or Discover appliance to install on other Command and Discover appliances.
Before you beginYou must have a bundle JSON file that you downloaded from the ExtraHop website or from another appliance.
- Download a bundle from the ExtraHop Solution Bundles Gallery. Make sure your ExtraHop appliance meets the required minimum firmware specified.
- Download a bundle from an ExtraHop appliance by navigating to Download Bundle from the right pane. , selecting the bundle, and then clicking
- Log into the Web UI on a Discover or Command appliance.
- Click the System Settings icon .
- Click Bundles.
- Click Upload Bundle.
In the Upload Bundle pane, click Choose
File, and then select the bundle JSON file you want to
Details about the bundle content appear, including the minimum required firmware version.
In the Install Options section, select the following checkboxes:
- (Command appliance only) Select one or more Discover appliances where you want to install the bundle.
Select the Apply included assignments
This option assigns the bundle to the metric sources included with the bundle. In most cases, it is best to apply the default assignments.
Select the Overwrite existing content
This option overwrites any objects that have the same name as objects in the bundle. If you have existing system objects with the same name that you want to preserve, you must rename those objects to avoid overwriting them with the objects in the bundle.
- Click Install.