You can create a collection to organize dashboards that you own and that have been shared with you.
Here are some important considerations about dashboard collections:
- Your user privileges determine whether you can create and share collections.
- You can add any dashboard to a collection that you own or have permission to view or edit.
- You can add a dashboard to multiple collections.
- You can share a collection if you own or have edit permission for all of the dashboards in that collection.
- Log into the Web UI on the Discover or Command appliance and click Dashboards at the top of the page.
- Click Collections at the top of the dashboard dock and then click Create Collection at the bottom of the dock.
- In the Name field, type a unique name for the collection.
- (Optional): In the Description field, add information about the collection.
- (Optional): Type the name of a user or group in the Sharing drop-down list, select from the search results, and then click Add.
Type the name of a dashboard in the Contents drop-down
list and then select from the search results.
The name of the owner is displayed for each added dashboard.
Tip: The dashboard at the top of the list is displayed by default when the collection is selected in the dashboard dock. Click and drag the icon next to a dashboard name to re-order the list.
The collection is added to the dashboard dock.