You can remove one or more devices from a static device group. For example, you can quickly remove multiple devices that were added to the wrong device group.
- Log into the Web UI on a Discover or Command appliance.
- At the top of the page, click Assets and then click Device Groups in the left pane.
- Click the name of the device group. A protocol page for the device group appears.
In the left pane, click Devices, as shown in the
- Select the checkbox next to the device names that you want to remove.
- In the upper right corner, click Remove from Group.
- In the confirmation dialog box, click Remove.