You can save system configurations to a bundle file and then upload that file to other appliances or share your bundle with the ExtraHop community.
Before you beginIf you want to upload your bundle to the ExtraHop Solution Bundles Gallery, we recommend that you first read the Bundles Best Practices Guide.
- Log into the Web UI on the Discover or Command appliance.
- Click the System Settings icon and then click Bundles.
- On the Bundles page, click Create.
Complete the following information:
- Assign a name to the bundle.
- Specify the creator of the bundle. This name is applied to the author field of all objects in the bundle. If you do not specify an author, each bundle object retains its author setting.
- Minimum ExtraHop Version
- Specify the earliest version of ExtraHop firmware that the bundle
can run on. We recommend that you specify the version of ExtraHop
firmware that is currently running on your appliance. Specifying the
current version prevents your bundle from being accidentally
installed on an appliance that does not support the bundle.
Note: If you try to install a bundle that requires a newer firmware version, a warning message displays. However, this warning does not prevent you from uploading and applying the bundle.
- Description (Optional)
- Type a description about the bundle.
- Add to Bundle
- From the drop-down menu, select the system configurations that you want to add to the bundle, such as triggers, dashboards, and alerts. You can select multiple items to add to the bundle.
You can download the bundle JSON file you created by selecting the bundle from the list and then clicking Download Bundle from the right pane.