If you find a detection that you want to share, you can send the URL from the detection detail page to other ExtraHop users.
|Note:||This topic applies to all ExtraHop systems, including ExtraHop Reveal(x).|
|Note:||Detections require a connection to the cloud-based ExtraHop Machine Learning Service.|
Here are some important considerations about sharing detections:
- You must copy and share the entire URL.
- To view the detection, the ExtraHop user must have access to the Discover or Command appliance where the detection was identified.
The following steps show you how to select and share a detection:
- Log into the Web UI on a Discover or Command appliance, and then click Detections at the top of the page.
- Find the detection that you want to share.
Click the detection title, as shown in the following figure.
- At the top of the browser, copy the entire URL.
- Configure a detection alert to receive email notifications about a detection.