If you find an anomaly that you want to share, you can send the URL from the anomaly detail page to other ExtraHop users.
Here are some important considerations about sharing anomalies:
- You must copy and share the entire URL.
- To view the anomaly, an ExtraHop user must have access to the Discover appliance or ExtraHop Reveal(x) where the anomaly was detected.
The following steps show you how to select and share an anomaly:
- Log into the Web UI on the Discover or Command appliance where Addy is licensed and then click Anomalies at the top of the page.
- Find the anomaly that you want to share.
Click the anomaly title, as shown in the following figure.
- At the top of the browser, copy the entire URL. You can now send this URL to other ExtraHop users who have access to the Discover appliance where the anomaly was detected.
- Configure an anomaly alert to receive email notifications about an anomaly.