The ExtraHop Addy service is a cloud-based service that applies machine learning techniques to automatically determine what is normal behavior and what is unusual behavior in your IT environment. After you acquire a license for the Addy service, the license status and ExtraHop Cloud Services settings are automatically updated on your Discover appliance.
Before you begin
- Log into the ExtraHop Admin UI on the Discover appliance.
- In the Network Settings section, click ExtraHop Cloud Services.
- Click Terms and Conditions to read the content.
- After becoming familiar with the Addy service terms and conditions, select the checkbox.
- Click Connect to ExtraHop Cloud Services.
If the connection fails, there might be an issue with your firewall rules. See Troubleshoot your connection to the Addy service to identify and resolve the issue. If connection problems persist, contact ExtraHop Support for help by creating a case on the Customer Portal (requires login).