Here are some answers to frequently asked questions about reports.
- How do I create a scheduled report?
- Can I export my report as a CSV or Excel file instead of a PDF file?
- How do I change the message or subject line in my report emails?
- I received an email that said the report was unable to be generated. How do I resolve the issue?
- How do I change the email delivery frequency of my scheduled report?
You can schedule the email delivery of a dashboard to one or more recipients from an ExtraHop Command appliance. For more information, see Create a scheduled report.
You can also schedule the email delivery of a report containing legacy protocol page and custom page data for a specific device, application, or network. However, legacy protocol page reports are deprecated. While you can still create legacy protocol page and custom page reports, these types of reports will be removed in a future release. For more information, see Working with legacy protocol page reports. For frequently asked questions about legacy reports, see ExtraHop 6.2 Report FAQ.