This guide explains how to add a CPU core to the EH1000v with VMware for the purpose of using SSL decryption. You must have a valid license from ExtraHop to use SSL decryption.
- In the Admin UI, go to the System Settings section and click Shutdown/Restart.
- Under System, click Shutdown.
- Log in to the VMware vSphere client.
- In the left panel, select the VM.
- Click the Summary tab and then click Edit Settings.
- In the Virtual Machine Properties pop-up window, click CPUs.
- Click the Number of virtual sockets drop-down list and select 3.
- Click OK.
- On the Summary tab, under Commands, click Power On.
Thank you for your feedback.
Was this article helpful?